ARCH - Archery Competitions

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 10 16:10:24 PDT 2000

No flame, just a bucket of water instead.  I fully agree.  We need to
measure ourselves against the other Kingdoms in order to find where we
surpass, where we are adequate and where we just generally ..... - you get
the drift.  Just like 'King of the Hill' when were all kiddies - you want to
be at the top?  Fight for it!
My two farthings worth!
Alfred