ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Tue Jul 11 10:17:26 PDT 2000

I'd be interested in attending.  Don't have much to teach (how about how to
chase down and maul combat archers?).  Of course, if we turn it into Academy
of the Bow and Siege Engines, I'll be there with bells on (and 6 balistas
pointing at you, so don't even _think_ about commenting on the bells...).

Ulsted
(I can try to harrass the local archers into showing up, too.  I'd say I can
get about 10 from the Loch / Stargate area...)