ARCH - Archery Ranking System

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 12 19:07:32 PDT 2000

OK, I guess it is time to put in my 2 cents worth.

1.  Detemine the the rank by the 3 highest Royal Round scores for IKAC and
yes the 3 slow rounds + the speed round for IKCAC.
2.  Name the ranks as follows; 1. Archer  white tassel  0-24
                                               2. Bowman  black tassel
25-44
                                               3. Marksman  blue tassel
45-64
                                               4. Yeoman  red tassel   65-84
                                               5. Forester  green tassel
85-104
                                               6. Huntsman  gold tassel
104+
3.  The scores seem to fair yet still challenging why change them.
4. Instead of making the head a different color(makes them difficult to
make) use the headbinding knot to signify the division.
5.  Make scores submittable from 1 Jan to 25 Dec
Remember that using something that another kigndom came up with is grand for
a starter but lets work on this and make this something we are all
comfortable with and distinctly Ansteorran.
                                                                Iaen Mor
                                                                Gatesedge