ARCH - Archery Ranking System

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Jul 13 13:15:29 PDT 2000

I assume that you mean add a 7th and final category in
the 120+ range of Ludicrous bowman the way some other
Kingdoms have?

An Tir, East, Ealdormoere, Aethelmearc, amd Midrealm all
have recognized Ludicrous Bowman as and *unofficial*
rank.

There have been 15 recognized so far and 10 of those have
been from the East.  Take a look at

http://members.aol.com/AGPitts/ludic.html

In Service,

Eadric

"David R. Watson" <crossbow at jump.net> said:
>   I favor Ludicrous Bowman for the top ranking....not
that i'm ever likely
> to achieve it, but I think the title Ludicrous Bowman
gives the right tone
> of seriousness to the occasion.   Its nice to keep in
mind the deep