ARCH - Royal Round scores

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 13 18:06:25 PDT 2000

this is to everyone that has been the Marshall in Charge of an published
archery practice or event.  Please send me the RR or IKAC scores form these
events. I will accept scores form 1 Jan 00 to the present if you have not
already sent them in.  Send them to iaenmor at hotmail.com or John Moore
37103 Green Persimmon Ln.  Magnolia Tx.  77354.   Gilli please snail mail
what you have on the IKCAC.    Scores submitted do not require that an
archer be a member of the SCA to be posted for RR purposes only.  Hopefully
we will have the website ready to start posting them this weekend.    Thanks
and good shooting.

                                                             Iaen Mor
                                                             Gatesedge
                                                             Coastal Region