ARCH - Archery Ranking System

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 13 20:01:16 PDT 2000

The title forester was included because it is one of the positions that an
archer was or could be expected to fill for his/her lord/lady.  In some
areas of europe it also was a position that was hereditary, passing from
father to son and so on.  Again these are just recommendations open for
discussion by the archer community and not final. Ranger I personally would
have a problem with, it sounds like something out of a D&D game.  I could be
wrong though.  Iaen