ARCH - Royal Round scores

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 13 19:52:30 PDT 2000

Good Point number 2, when submitting scores please make sure that the
division the scores were shot in is on the paperwork.  For those that don't
them they are as follows
Combat   IKCAC
period handbow   period or p
period crossbow  period crossbow or pxp
open handbow   open or o
open crossbow   open crossbow or xb

please make sure that all scores submitted have one of these designaters
with it.

Again we hope to have a standard submittal form on the website in the near
future.

Thanks   Iaen