ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Thu Jul 13 20:57:01 PDT 2000

I completely understand, I have been looking at this falls calendar and it
seems pretty full although not out of the question. Like I said I will speak
with the Central Regional Marshals and see what we can come up with.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf