ARCH - Re: ARCH Ranking

Talon blackoak at balista.com
Fri Jul 14 21:25:13 PDT 2000

Then maybe we should change it.
Go by Combat Scores
and or ICKY Scores
Or hold more shoots.
How do you get the score for a royal round?
I Think you use an ICKY Scores.
We have some good Archers out there in the Kingdom. Combat as well as
Target.
Lets get off our butts and do something about showing the non-archer groups,
Who the Archers are.
How many kills can an Archer get in a melee? 1 to 50, more It all depends
how well an archer shoots and how long he/she can stay alive. Sometimes it's
keeping the other archers heads down so they do not shoot at our line and
wipe us out.
I'm just thinking, as I sit here and read most of the e-mails that come
through. some don't get mad or glad at what this said, just think on how do
we improve what we do.
Lord Talon of Blackoak