ARCH - Ranking System

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jul 15 03:30:32 PDT 2000

Folks, please don't  read my postings in an insulting or condeming tone.  I
don't mean them to be.  It serves no useful purpose for them to be.  I tend
to be very truthful and to the point.  I have no  hidden aggendas.

And that point is the more you shoot the better you will do.  The more you
shoot, the more other things can happen.  The less you shoot the fewer
things can happen.  It's just that simple.

I you don't shoot it just means you didn't shoot.  Dosen't mean you're a bad
person.  Doesn't mean you're a good pearson.  It means you didn't shoot.

If folks can't shoot as much as they'd like, I can understand that.  My
schedule and life dosen't allow me to shoot as much as I would like.  I have
other things to do too, believe it or not.  Just  do what you can do and
have fun.

Goals are a great thing to have.  They help keep you focused.  My immidiate
goal is to shoot a score 3 points better than I my current best score.  My
next goal is 3 points  better than that.  And on and on.  If scoring doesn't
figure into your goal, that's fine.  That's OK.  You're not shooting for
score doesn't figure in to my goal either.  Nor should my shooting for score
figure into your goal.  Unless of course your goal happens to be to get me
to shoot a better score.  :)