ARCH - a place to shoot

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sat Jul 15 08:59:02 PDT 2000

I hear complaints about no place to shoot. I know of people from Shadowlands
going to Stargate, Bryn Gwlad, and RavensFort during the week so that they
may practis with knights and other fighters that they would not be able to
fight with, if you want to you will find a way to get to some place to
shoot. I have offered my back yard and we can use the archery rang at TAMU,
Gates Edge has a monthly shoot there are places avaible. Time to jput up or
___ well you know what.
Plachoya who some time just has to say things