ARCH - We have a winner

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 15 16:39:24 PDT 2000

Lords and Ladies,

  We have our first Royal Round 3 score record submitted.  The first to
submit to me three scores in 1 division is Lady Moreg of the Shadowlands.
Her average score is 61.3 posted from 3 different events/practices.  This
goes by the recently found archery ranking rules that state at least one
score must from outside your group.  HL Gilbert Ost Westley has the
distinction of being the most prolific poster(7or8 by now I think) with Lord
Plachoya coming in a close second.  We have several other archers who need
only one more posting to complete their first average.  Keep them coming.
Iaen