ARCH - Archery Scores

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 16 07:13:39 PDT 2000

OK I will say this one more time,  any person is allowed at this time to
post a score in the Royal Round.  These scores must come from a published
practice or event and be submitted through the local archery marshall.  In
other words Lord Dave shot a RRof 67 in his backyard last night and send it
to me will not be accepted.  Lord Dave shot a 67 at Shadowlands weekly
practice and sent to me by Lord Plachoya will be accepted.  nuff said.
Iaen