ARCH - Melting

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Jul 16 19:15:17 PDT 2000

Try craft places (like Michaels/MJDesigns or Hobby Lobby). Also you might
want to try some sewing places (like JoAnnes or Hancocks) as they have high
temp glues for clothing thats suposed to withstand dryer heat and ironing.
Just a couple places to think about. Though I am like you, I hadn't put much
thought into what type of glue was being used on points and knocks. Last
year not only did I but a few other archers in my Canton had problems with
them coming off during summer shoots.

MagD"Leigha