ARCH - New Period Rules

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Jul 16 19:31:50 PDT 2000

Rut Roh...  Can someone please verify these new rules?  The one that
concerns me most is the 45lb minimum. If thats going to be true then we are
going to lose many good archers! :/  (I'm not exactly a good archer yet, but
if this is true then I wont be able to participate! :/  I cannot pull a 45lb
bow due to physical limitations).

MagD'Leigha
feeling sad that she may no longer be able to participate in archery if
these rules are correct