ARCH - IKAC

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 16 19:56:58 PDT 2000

The fact that fiberglass is a post 1600 material isn't what will get you.
It's the fact that only wood shaft arrows may used in the competition.
"Feather fletched wooden arrows are required. "  I'm assuming you were
referring to the IKAC rules.

Now a fiberglass bow is OK as long as it meets all ther other requirements.