ARCH - New Period Rules

Duke, Wes WDuke at healthaxis.com
Mon Jul 17 06:54:32 PDT 2000

Gentles,
Let me first thank HL Agnarr for putting together the handbook that is being
passed around. I will take partial responsibility for the some of the
information that is out of date or slightly incorrect. He gave me a copy of
this document before it was passed to the general populace and I have to
admit I did not read it as carefully as I should have. Now that being said,
Lord Eadric is modifying the online copy of this document and things like
the rules for IKAC and IKCAC are being removed and links to the official
rules that Gionvanni maintains is being substituted. Nothing that is in that
document is law or official rules. Agnarr put together a very good for the
most part, handbook of useful things that every archery marshal should know.
There was no intent to distribute misleading information or false
information. In reality the rule problems were not false just out of date.
Let us not condemn someone or something for an honest oversight. Again I
take some responsibility because I read them and missed the problems. Now
that being said, I would like to thank Agnarr for his effort in putting the
handbook together.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal