ARCH - Scores shot at Warlord

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jul 18 17:23:49 PDT 2000

I don't know is Iaen has a copy as for sending them via email there are 31
scores and they were late when I rec. them so nope probly will not resend
them. Still no over riding reasion.
There was one score that was supposed to be a period score but was scored
using open scores.
If you shot at Gilli's that score was sent in.
>So, does Iaen have a copy of the Steppes scores from which to calculate
>Royal Rounds?  And I'd love for you to send in the scores again
>electronically, with the explanation.  You can always cut and paste the
>scores text from your Word Perfect into your email program.  If nothing
>else, it will be an education in how to submit scores in the future.  If
>not, this is the second IKAC I've shot that hasn't been turned in... (Not
>that either were very good...).
>
>Ulsted the Unsteady

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal