ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Thu Jul 20 05:36:01 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

    Very interesting that you should bring in the 'natural' angle on the
targets.  I was wondering where and how to get more archery going in my
shire, when I remembered the local archery club has an outdoor range--with a
3D hunters shoot (different animals at varying ranges-deer, javalina,
turkey).  Maybe I could even talk them into letting me have an event there
sometime.

p.s. I heard something about an event going on in San Antonio Aug. 5-6.
What is it and who can I talk to about it?

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson