ARCH - Champions History

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Thu Jul 20 20:53:43 PDT 2000

As far as being entourage, technically yes. But I have not traveled every
place the Crown has been since I won the title. As far as choosing the
shoot, I asked His Highness what he wanted and he basically left it up to
me. Now the next Crown may have his own ideas. The shoot format will still
be at the discretion of the Crown. My main goal in this is to keep it on the
front burner with each new Crown until it becomes expected just like Kings
Champion. I would hope that each person that wins this title after me will
put in as much effort as possible to keep this position visible. My lady
(Lady Arabella) and HL Dariaus of the Bells made some beautiful regalia for
this position and I wear these with pride and honor as I hope my successors
do as well.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf