ARCH - Champions History

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Fri Jul 21 05:55:29 PDT 2000

Could you give me some more info on these screens?  How large are the holes
and where did you get them?  This archer duel thing sounds great, but I want
to make sure to protect the spectators.

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson