ARCH - NEW Ansteorran Archery Web Pages

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Fri Jul 21 13:02:39 PDT 2000

Scott Powers <spowers at telepath.com> said:

> Well done.  It looks good, loads fast, and most importantly, has useful
> information.
>
> Rumil

Thank you.

As is the way with such things there will constant changes and updates to the
pages as they continue to expand and evolve to better server our needs.

Obviously the IAAC and Royal Round pages will be updated regularly as new
scores are submitted, I currently have a list of links that I need to add to
the Links page, and some items to add to the References page.

There are plans for an Awards and Achievements page that explains the Kings
Archer Award and lists those people who have recieved the honor as well as an
explanation and listing of the Royal Huntsmen.

There are also plans for online submission of reports and scores and a
Calendar for listing archery events.

Instead of waiting until I had all of these things ready I decided it was
better to go ahead and announce the pages so that the community could start
getting some use out of them.

In Service,

Eadric