ARCH - NEW Ansteorran Archery Web Pages

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Fri Jul 21 14:39:01 PDT 2000

Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net> said:

> Eadric said something like this:
> >There are also plans for online submission of reports and scores and a
> >Calendar for listing archery events.
>
> You know, perhaps this is the place to do it.  If you were given directions
> and a strip map of how to get to where folks have their archery practices,
> could you put that in there.  LIke a list of who has a practice.  Click on
> the name and the map and directions come up.
>
> If this is do able, it would be GREAT!!!

That is sorta the plan.

Go to http://gatesedge.homestead.com  and look at the calendar that I have
implemented for our Canton.  It is an interactive calendar meaning that
anyone can add items to the calendar.  I do NOT maintain it.  If a member of
the shire or an officer is responsible for an event, or there is an interest
item they want to share, then they just fill out the form and add it to the
calendar.  As a virtual scribe I just cant be called upoun to update a
calendar everytime somebody want to add something.

If you click on and event then whatever details the submitter entered will
show up.  Try a fighter practice (wed. nights) or an archery practice (July
8) since they will have good data in them.

It will be a bit before I get the calendar up for the archery pages because i
want to change things a bit.  Rather than a month at a time  grid-view I want
something kinda like the Kingdom Calendar at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html where we
can see a year at a glance.  There are not going to me so many things that a
year at once shouldn't work for us.   This is going to take a bit of
programming and therefore a bit of my time.

Regards,

Eadric