ARCH - Full score shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jul 28 15:12:25 PDT 2000

The scores may also be shot at an event.

I would think that if the shoot occurs outside of the zip zones claimed by
your group, it would be an away shoot.

To the best of my knowledge, any warrented archery marshal may be the
marshal in charge of a shoot.  Even if that shoot is not in his home area.
Mant groups want to have an Archery Champion but do not have an archery
marshal.  So they need to barrow one.  Just like some groups need to barrow
a rapier marshal.