ARCH - Scheduling Shoots

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jul 29 07:31:42 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Here's a technique that Sir Jon, current Society Archery Marshal and Orginal
Keeper of the IKAC and IKCAC once told me.  So as not limit yourself or miss
opporuntities that might arise, schedule every day as an archery practice
day.  Add a note to call the MIC before going out.  That way any time you
get the chance to shoot for score, you won't have to worry about the
scheduling thing.

This way works and is perfectly legal.  Only until recently did Middleford
not do it that way.  We're going back to it.  If only to cut our Chornicler
a break.  The archery schedule is getting very busy here.

Our current schedule is:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:15 AM to 12:15 PM at the archery range at the Fort
Hood Rod  and Gun Club.
Sundays 7:30 AM till we're done at the archery range at the Fort Hood Rod
and Gun Club.
Wenesday (except 1st and 3rd) at Tempio's practice.
Mondays 7PM at the archery range at the Fort Hood Rod  and Gun Club.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.