ARCH - Full score shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jul 29 09:35:17 PDT 2000

Yes indeeddy.  It is really good to see that many shoots going on.

I just have one request of every body.  As soon as possible, please knock my
name off the top three list for the Kingdom on the various divisions score
boards.  :)

Yes indeeddy, that would be really good to see too.  :)  BTW, I will be
trying to keep my name on those lists however.  Aren't I a stinker?  :)
hehehehehehehe