ARCH - achery marshalling

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Thu Jul 6 11:37:31 PDT 2000

> This is generally not allowed. To be an officer of a group you have to
> be part of that group or directly attached to a boundry of that group.

Ok, La Marche Sauvage borders Seawinds, does that count?

> 1) Combat Archery Marshal (At large)
> 2) Target Archery Marshal (At large)
> 3) Group Archery Marshal (Usually expected to be #1 and #2)

This still confuses me.  Is there a 'local' marshal office that officiates
only in his/her shire?  I understand the 'at large' part now (thank you
Baron Ulsted) but I'm still trying to get the whole hierachy down.  Also,
how does the 'Group' marshal fit in?

Erik the Black--(who hopes he isn't pissing anybody off by being dense
today)
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage