ARCH - Status

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Sat Jul 8 07:04:31 PDT 2000

There is no logical reason for archery not to have the same respect that all
the other branches of the game have.
If one can (essentially) earn a knighthood by knitting (no disrespect, just
an example) why can't archers do the same thing?

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson