ARCH - Status

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sat Jul 8 09:50:24 PDT 2000

Not realy a laurel maybe but not a kinghthood. One problem we have is for
safty reasions archery takes place off in the out back and is not realy a
lot of fun to watch sort of like golf. Now equestrian takes place in the out
back and is a more fun to watch so it may gain respect / reciognition
faster. Just an other can to be opened.
Plachoya put the can down and step back from the opener.

>There is no logical reason for archery not to have the same respect that all
>the other branches of the game have.
>If one can (essentially) earn a knighthood by knitting (no disrespect, just
>an example) why can't archers do the same thing?
>
>In troth,
>
>Erik the Black
>(Earl Albrecht)
>Legio Australis
>La Marche Sauvage
>Kingdom of Ansteorra

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal