ARCH - Bow Scales

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Jul 9 06:20:36 PDT 2000

Eadric Anstapa (eadric at barley.scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> I think that anyone who has the Combat Archery Mashalling box checked on
> their card should have ready access to a bow scale and that one be available
> at any and every combat archery event.

This is very true. As well at some point I need to figure out how to
get that box checked off. *grin*

> For target archery it really isn't necessary except just to satisfy the
> curious.

Well Gilli does run tourney's with combat archery rules a lot. If other
groups do that, they will need the same equipment.

> We had it out today just for curiousity to see what we are
> actually drawing.  So few people actually draw precisely 28 inches.

I found that I draw 27.5" right now. This means my current arrows are
being made at about 28.5". I'm only going to do a dozen and try them out
before I finish up the rest.

Ciao,