ARCH - names

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 9 19:43:42 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

See this is the part that is lacking in our situation.  A squire can point
and say, "That's my Knight." because his teacher's rank in the SCA is
Knight.  A Cadet can say, "There goes my Don".  A Protogee or an Apprentice
could say there goes my Master.  These folks can call their teachers by
their SCA rank  with out sounding like a putz.

Hummmm, what do we have?  There goes my Archer.  Now wait a minute.  There
goes my Archer......My Archer...........That doesn't sound that
bad....Hummmmmmm..There goes my Archer.  I LIKE  IT!!!!

Ok, so tell me what's wrong with it. (sigh)