ARCH - Archery Practices

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sun Jul 9 20:17:26 PDT 2000

In Gates edge we braved 97+ degree heat and similar humidity  but did get
some shooting done.

There was only 1 full IKAC round shot this weekend but six of us shot Royal
Rounds.

The scores from the Saturday  July 8 Gate's Edge shoot are:

IKAC
Baron Ulsted   74

Royal Round
Lady Moreg  57
Lord Iaen   39
Baron Ulsted 32
Lord Eadric 32
Baron Talmon 29
Alan Layton 17

There were three other target archers who did not wish to shoot for any type
of score and instead just punched a lot of holes in paper.  One of these was
a new archer who will hopefully start joining us regularly.

I enjoyed spending the day shooting and getting to know my new longbow which
I am sure shoots much better than I do.

Mikaela came out and spent the better part of the day shooting lord knows
how many combat arrows at "her man Will" (a standard IKCAC man target) setup
at 20 yards for her.  Once again for a new archer she shows a lot of
promise.  Next month we will just have to setup targets at longer ranges so
she doesn't look quite so good.

Gilli, don't forget to send those Royal Round scores to Iaen so he can get
them in his new database.

Regards,

Eadric