ARCH - Archery Practices

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Mon Jul 10 05:33:56 PDT 2000

Gilli,

    I think I asked before, but since I didn't get an answer maybe I
forgot--where are you?  As you might guess, there's not alot of anything
down here in The Marsh, and I'd like to find a place to get up to at least
once a month to shoot.

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson