ARCH - Archery Poll

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Jul 10 12:42:51 PDT 2000

We are filing for incipient status again probably the first of September.
We have approximately 15-20 new people who have been playing together now
for about 6 months and have decided to make it official.

It looks like we will reactivate the old name and heraldry instead of
starting everything from scratch since we will be covering the same area
as the old Black Oak Keep.  We are gathering together all the information
about registered members in our area, setting up monthly meetings, etc....
Once we have all that in line, we'll submit the paperwork to the Kingdom.
Hence the "incipient Incipient" status  :)

Petruccio