ARCH - Archery Poll

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Mon Jul 10 12:40:40 PDT 2000

> > Lurkers and non-lurkers alike please take the time to answer three
> > questions.
> >

> > What SCA group are you affliated with?

Seawinds

> > What region are you in?
>
> Coastal
> >

> > Where is the mundane location of your group?

Corpus Christi

> > Thank you in advance.
> > Darcy

PS - I joined this list because of the rumor of Siege Weapons being
discussed here.  I am not a "great" archer, but I do enjoy shooting my
combat crossbows during melees and I do not foresee myself having enough
time at tourneys or other events to get out there for the archery
competitions.  I will return to my lurking till Siege Weapons are discussed
again.

I remain in your service,
Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
DEM - Siege Weapons, Ansteorra