ARCH - ballista & siege weapon authorizations

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Mon Jul 10 15:05:17 PDT 2000

I'd like to point out the obvious next step, though.  Since combat archers
are often available as siege crew, too, I think that darn near EVERY gentle
that might possibly be in a position to act as crew should get that little
box on their authorization cards checked off...  Lord Lawrence is well aware
of the tidal wave that's coming his way.  He would really prefer people to
get this taken care of _as soon as possible_.  I would highly suggest that
all Marshals also get siege engine certified - you will in all likelihood be
marshalling siege engines sometimes, too.

Ulsted