ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Tue Jul 11 09:44:18 PDT 2000

Myself and my lady would like to go, also.  Send me an idea of how much
space would be needed and perhaps we can find a spot here, too.

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson