ARCH - Combat Archers-Poll

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Tue Jul 11 10:12:42 PDT 2000

Ulsted the Unsteady
Barony of Loch Solleir
Let's see, I borrowed a bow at GW II.  I know enough to try and be on the
same side as Plachoya, Talon, and Octavia... (Although I have killed each of
them at least once... With arrows and, of course, otherwise) :)

Here's a list of some other combat archers in our area (Stargate / Loch)(I
don't think any of them are on this list):
Master Modius von Mergentheim
Lord Aaron von Donovan
HL Othar Morganson
Lady Meliora Rydderch
Sir Alexis la Bouche (although he can't shoot now - I'm borrowing his bow
and arrows!)
Master Avatar of Catsprey
Lady Ekaterina ... (Katya)
Lord Dalon O'Shaunnesy
Milady Alisoun de L'Isle
Lord Silvius (called Spot)

As an aside, I should be getting the list of Ansteorran authorizations at
Coronation.  I can review it and let anyone know if their combat archery
authorization is still current...  And don't forget to get siege
authorized...  Gulf Wars X is only 8 months away!!!

Ulsted