ARCH - Combat Archers-Poll

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Tue Jul 11 12:57:07 PDT 2000

I know, but I still think it would be great event when we were able to get
them all on one field at one time. Without reducing all of our other
strengths That we as a Kingdom bring to the field of Battle (shieldwalls,
Spears, Hvy and Light  Reserves, Ect,)
HL Agnarr
Who still dreams of a sky darkened by arrows in flight.