ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 11 13:53:34 PDT 2000

It's not so much when would they want Camp Finlayson as when is it
avaliable.  The Camp is booked till next year.

However,  I do have it already reserved for Archer's revel.  I realaize it's
late in the season.  And I know it's a bad time for lots of folks.  But, if
all else fails, we may hold it at Camp Finlayson on that Thanksgiving
weekend.

It's just an offer.  No obligation to take it.