ARCH - Siege Engines--repeating ballista

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Jul 11 14:25:44 PDT 2000

I have found the drawings for a repeating ballista.  You just crank the
handle and it fires.  Kind of like a early gattling gun.  It was drawn by a
Greek named Dionysious.  It is very complicated (which of course got my
anal-retentive Laurel sub-personality all in a lather).
Anyway, I think I am going to try and built this sucker after I get the
regular ballista's and catapult done.  If anyone would like pictures, e-mail
me and I'll send them as attachments.
It would be really neat to get a couple of these to work.  The concept
appears valid, it's just going to be real fussy getting all the pieces parts
to work together.

Petruccio