ARCH - Ranking System

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Jul 12 18:24:04 PDT 2000

You woudl rank them archer, 0-39; bowman, 40-59; yeoman, 69-79; forester,
80-99; bowmaster, 100-119; grand bowmaster, 120+, with five divisions open
and period bow and crossbow and combat.
How do you get a RR score for combat? Use the three slow fire ends (12
arrows in 2 min) plus the 15 yrd speed end? Shoot scores all year or just
during the IKAC/IKCAC season?