ARCH - archery and thrown weapons

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Thu Jul 13 06:03:43 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

    Thank you Gilli for reminding me to ask a question.  Where do I find
info on becoming a marshal for knife/axe/
spear?  I read the handbook on the specs. for ranges and sizes of weapons,
but what about getting authorized to run an event/be a marshal?

    Thanks again,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson