ARCH - Archery Ranking System

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Jul 13 13:33:18 PDT 2000

All right.  When we discuss a "tassel" of various colors
to signify the various levels of achievement what do we
all visualize?

A tassel like those you can buy in craft stores and see
hanging from draperies?

A braid kinda like what you see with a kings archer,
sable falcon, etc.?

Iaen had originally suggested in an earlier proposal that
they be tied about the bow arm in such away as to not
interfere with shooting and that it should also be
allowed a smaller one tied about the lower linb of the
bow is such a fashion so as not to interfere with
shooting.

The note that Gilli sent out from the 1995 proposal was
do very descriptive in this regard and did not indicate
how they should be displayed.

In Service,

Eadric