ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Fri Jul 14 03:00:30 PDT 2000

If you want to know exactly what it cost Loch Ruadh for the use of the
Canton site for our Lughnasadh, you may want to contact our autocrat, Lord
Conor na Mara but I believe it was somewhat less than $500 for the weekend
for the use of the site.  They base it on the expected amount of people
that will be attending.  We are not using the Civic Center building so
there was a savings there.  Please don't quote me on the amount listed
though.

Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
Lughnasadh Co-Autocrat