ARCH - Poll Results

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Fri Jul 14 03:18:24 PDT 2000

I'm not sure if my message made it out.  I'm having problems with email
while being up here in the Kingdom of the East on mundane training but it
is as follows.

Laird Sean of Argyll
Authorized by Lord Talon at Gulf War VIII
Member of Loch Ruadh/Central Region
Fought in 3Kings 99, Autumn Melees, Spring Melees and Gulf War IX

Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal