ARCH - Ranking System

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 15 06:04:28 PDT 2000

There is a difference between a persona and a rank/achievement attained on a
archery field.  What we play in this grand game is one thing left up to the
individual to determine whereas what you shoot and score then recognized for
by the archer community and kingdom is another.  As far as shooting in your
back yard please do, as the old saying goes practice makes perfect.  My only
question to you is do you shoot by yourself or do you practice with someone
else?  The only time a person should be condemned for not shooting when they
want to is when they have the equipment and facilities on hand and still do
not practice yet complain that they can't.  Lord Eadric tries to shoot for a
least one hour every night and when I can I join him.  Don't always make it
yet I do when I can.  In other words we have the facilites, we have have the
equipment,we hav no room to complain.     Enjoy your weekend       Iaen