ARCH - Melting

Melanie Black thanatos at cityscope.net
Sun Jul 16 17:23:37 PDT 2000

When I was borrowing Eadric's bow and arrows on the 4th of July, I think
maybe 4 out of the 6 arrows I used had the points come off with I tired
pulling them out of the target. I don't know what sort of glue he used..
As far as hot melt glue goes. try to find the BLACK ones, they are like
really high temperature. When I worked at best buy the car =radio installers
had them. they were good because they would not melt in a hot car in august
in Houston.

Melanie