ARCH - Today's Scores

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sun Jul 16 19:37:37 PDT 2000

No wind here but it sure was hot about 102 and more humid than it had been
recently (about 50%).  A little breeze would have actually been nice.

Since I am mostly shooting alone in the evening here at the house, I made me
a tape recording today to count down my speed rounds for me.  It's almost
like having someone here. ;-)

Regards,

Eadric