ARCH - Today's Scores

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 16 20:02:13 PDT 2000

I was using a tape recorder for times years ago.  In fact, I'm the reason
it's allowed in the  rules.  Just be sure to give yourself a long lead in.
And be sure to change the batteries every now and then.  And don't leave yor
tape player inside your brief case out on the range under the canopy when it
rains really hard.  That's how mine drowned.  It was a REALLY hard rain.
Got it right through the brief case.  I was impressed.